These short treatments last two days and are not reimbursed. They do not require an agreement for coverage by Social Security.
The prescription of thermal treatments and medical supervision are provided by the thermal doctor, if you choose a short treatment with medical consultation.
If you opt for a short treatment without a medical prescription, the treatments carried out will be, for every curist: general bath, facial shower, general shower, water jet shower.
The treatments offered are the same as those carried out as part of an approved treatment with 4 thermal treatments per day, of a duration similar to all other spa treatments.
The doctor's fees, if you have chosen a free treatment with consultation of a doctor, are additional. Ask the thermal doctor for informations.
Why choose a short cure?
The short treatment allows you to discover what the dermatological spa treatment is at La Roche-Posay. Alone, as a couple, with friends, or even accompanying a loved one undergoing a long thermal treatment, the short treatment aims to understand what the thermal treatment is, the progress and the nature of the treatments.
There are many reasons to indulge in a short-term spa treatment:
- To complete your spa treatment with two days of additional treatments
- To give your skin the benefits of La Roche-Posay thermal water between two treatments
- Out of simple curiosity, in order to test and learn about thermal water treatments
- Out of a desire to take care of yourself and relax in treatment
- To benefit from the support of a loved one undergoing treatment to take care of your skin
- To meet a spa dermatologist during a medical consultation (if you choose a short course with consultation)
Short courses last two full days and can only start on Tuesday or Wednesday during the week. You can book your treatment directly by clicking on the I book online tab.
The skin benefits of the short two-day course may not be as visible as for the longer free or approved courses (6, 12 & 18 days). It depends on each person on the pathology being treated. However, the treatments offered during short cures are the same and are of the same duration as those of the thermal treatments prescribed to all other spa guests.
Fees for short cures with no accommodation
|Type of cure||6 days without medical consultation
(8 thermal treatment)
|6 days without medical consultation
(8 thermal treatment)
|Short cure||134 €
+ thermal doctor's fees*